Looking for storage tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I should be fine. I started with 2 million. :) lol

Get it? How do you make a million in the dive industry? Start with 2 million.

Anyone got any sub bottles or cascade bottles? Looking to buy a lot of storage. I’ll come pick them up practically anywhere in the USA.
Have 8, 330 cubic ft 2400 psi in hydro for $125 each in ohio. 440-339-4935

I would have no idea on what is considered a "good price" for a new or used cylinder; but the facility where I get my tanks hydro tested also sells cylinders of various sizes. @sea_ledford is probably familiar with Western Sales & Testing
https://www.westernsalesandtesting.com/copy-of-sales

I would have no idea on what is considered a "good price" for a new or used cylinder; but the facility where I get my tanks hydro tested also sells cylinders of various sizes. @sea_ledford is probably familiar with Western Sales & Testing
https://www.westernsalesandtesting.com/copy-of-sales

Western Sales... best place to pick up really dusty tanks!

I'm not sure what good prices are either, but the 300's seem less than I was expecting, especially if they are ISO tanks. Only need a hydro every 10 years instead of 5, which is awesome if they are built into a cascade system.

You still needing some? What kind of quantity?

You still needing some? What kind of quantity?
It’s on hold. The owner of the dive shop died before we could get the paperwork signed. :(

It’s on hold. The owner of the dive shop died before we could get the paperwork signed. :(

I'm very sorry to hear that. :-(
Prayers for his/her family and good luck to you.

Back
Top Bottom