Looking for someone to dive Millbrook on Sat (6/15)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For all those folks who have an incredible itch but hate the cold.......check out Mt Storm in WV.
It's a few hours drive but the temps are in the mid 80's right now.
Do a Google search and you find it.
Alot closer than Belize and 1/1000th the cost.......LOL

Have fun and dive safe.

Went Sat and had a great time (Thanks Joe)

Gotta get me a little extra thinkness gloves (my computer read 39 at 60 ft....brrrrrrrr). Once we got back up to 40 ft it was a lovely 48 or so.

Does Millbrook warm up later in the summer or does it tend to stay pretty chilly in temps?

I just finished college and moved back home to Woodbridge, and work in Gainesville, so I'm right around the corner from Millbrook it sounds like.

I was hoping to take a trip there later this summer if its a decent quarry. How's the visibility there?

Looking for someone to dive with this Saturday, July 5 at Millbrook/Haymarket. I got a new 7mm suit and need to determine weight requirements and blow some bubbles.

Looking for someone to dive with this Saturday, July 5 at Millbrook/Haymarket. I got a new 7mm suit and need to determine weight requirements and blow some bubbles.

I could be talked into it - there, you did it.:D

If you want to do a weight check, suggest beach 1. How about 9 am to avoid the opening gate rush?

Please PM to confirm - anybody else???

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom