Looking for private boat rental Big Island west side

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spoolin01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm headed to Kailua/Kona for two weeks the last half of March. I'd love to find someone who'd outright rent, or captain, their small boat for us (2) to dive one or two days. I'm a lifelong boater and boat owner with plenty of ocean experience. I realize asking to bareboat rent your boat is asking a lot, but maybe it's not an expensive one and you're game. I take responsibility when I'm in possession of other people's property, and I know how to treat a boat gently. We're also game for a private chartered excursion, but aren't looking for standard commercial deals. We rented one of the Kona Boat Rentals boats last year and had a blast. Maybe we'll have to do that again this time, but we're looking for more flexibility and a better price this time around. Miloli'i, Keauhou, Honokohai, or Kawaihae are all harbors we could go from.

If you've got an offer, please let me hear it.

Mike

yeah, we rented from them last year and had a good time, might do it again, was just looking for something different this time. (psst... I mentioned them in the original post...)

Back
Top Bottom