Looking for people to dive with OH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ryan,

I may be able to make the Sunday thing. With a wetsuit as well. Will PM you Saturday afternoon.

Dave

Greetings Jeepman3sk I will second the GLWC M&G as a great place to meet new diving buddies.
I see that you have a dry suit so when I am going to be at Gilboa or traveling I will post here on the forum.
You are welcome to join even if I have a buddy we can always add one to our group.
Many times it seems schedules change at the last minute and if you are planning to have several many times you end up with one buddy.
No worries I do like the idea of the get to know in a controlled environment like a quarry before doing Great Lake dives but my normal buddy and I will be going up to Huron quite a bit after May and you would be very welcome to join us.

Just let me know what you are wishing to do and we will go from there.
I also have a very good friend in Columbus that we cave dive often with.
Not trying to twist but I see Intro to Tech and wonder what area's of diving interest you?
I dive as much as time and $$$$ will allow so come along a play.

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

Greetings Jeepman3sk I will second the GLWC M&G as a great place to meet new diving buddies.
I see that you have a dry suit so when I am going to be at Gilboa or traveling I will post here on the forum.
You are welcome to join even if I have a buddy we can always add one to our group.
Many times it seems schedules change at the last minute and if you are planning to have several many times you end up with one buddy.
No worries I do like the idea of the get to know in a controlled environment like a quarry before doing Great Lake dives but my normal buddy and I will be going up to Huron quite a bit after May and you would be very welcome to join us.

Just let me know what you are wishing to do and we will go from there.
I also have a very good friend in Columbus that we cave dive often with.
Not trying to twist but I see Intro to Tech and wonder what area's of diving interest you?
I dive as much as time and $$$$ will allow so come along a play.

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

That sounds great. I have done open water first dives with big currents and it can be rough sometimes. Let me know when you head up to north Ohio or other places in a 3ish hour drive of C-bus.

Before I left college and moved to Europe I started on my way to master diver and did some intro to tech. I dive with a single DIR set up with a 7 foot second stage. I had to sell off my tanks before I moved to Europe. So I'm slowly on the look for tanks that is if I start to dive more. I am dry cert but never bought one, I usually dive in a 7/8 semidry suit. But if we go somewhere that a dry suit is needed Ill rent one.

I love diving just don't have buddies.

Oh and anyone else who said they will dive with me, I'm game just let me know when and where. :popcorn:

Ryan,

I may be able to make the Sunday thing. With a wetsuit as well. Will PM you Saturday afternoon.

Dave

Hope to get in the water still this weekend...schedule is playing like one day or the other still now. Let me know if Sunday still looks good, Dave.

What time are you shooting for at WSQ guys?

Oh yeah, my favorite diving place was off of MA northshore area up by Rockport. I haven't done cave diving yet but that sounds like alot of fun but I need that training too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom