Looking for new fins for travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DanielReyer

Registered
Reaction score
I'm going on a trip over New Years down to St. Thomas, and we plan on doing some diving. I'd like to get a new set of fins for the trip and would preferr a full foot fin. Any reccommendation or suggestions on which ones to consider would be helpful? I'd like something that would travel well as well. Thanks for your help.

Dan

Dan -

I bought a pair of Atomic Full Foot Splits and I think they are just as good as my Apollo Splits at half the weight.

That is my $.02

Adam

Full foot splits: Oceanic Vortex V6
Full foot paddles: Technisub/Aqualung Stratos

If money is an object I like US Divers found almost anywhere. Their full foot Proflex is what I use here in the NW South Puget Sound area around Olympia and my daughter uses the Uniflex open heal both under the mid $30's range. Was told by a local dive shop that he liked my daughters uniflex. Good fin not best but good. Can be worn with or without boots.

Back
Top Bottom