looking for michael born in chicago 1971/1972

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

looking for michael

Registered
Reaction score
looking for my half brother michael. his mother toni is swedish. i have picture of michael in scuba gear taken in 1984. the back of picture reads " michael after 2nd level scuba graduation dive. key largo, fl. i'm so proud of him. he's the youngest in diver's unlimited history to pass 2nd level open water 60' and more. isn't he beautiful? 1984 13 years old 5"11" i have not seen michael in over 30 years. please contact me with any info sandcastle1968@aol.com. thanx sandi wengelewski

hi, my name is sandi, and i'm still looking for mike. he has three sisters and 1 brother, plus plenty of nieces and nephews that would love to meet him. i'm 39 now and i've been looking for him for most of my adult life. his last name might or might not be engstrom. he was born in chicago between 1971 and 1972. i don't really have the money to pay a private investigator, but that might be my last resort. all i have is a scuba picture to go on and a few vague details from my dad. his mother is a very beautiful lady named Toni. they are swedish. i am going to mail out a blanket letter with his scuba picture and a picture of his mother to all engstroms in the florida and chicago area. if any one has any info please respond. my father is 78 years old and i would like for him to see michael. you can respond here or look me up in the phone book under sandra stevenson in monee, il thanks for everyone who has tried to help

Back
Top Bottom