Looking for laid back dive in Tampa area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If the weather is good I would be willing to take a few (2) out with me on my boat for a Sheridan trip. If it's border line I'd do Vet's reef or Tarpon reef.

Just to clarify, I'm talking about thanksgiving, not Friday.....I have to work friday

N@rco$i$:
Just to clarify, I'm talking about thanksgiving, not Friday.....I have to work friday
A day late and a dollar short ... just my luck:wink:
Kim P

N@rco$i$:
Darnit I would have come if I'd seen it. I never made it back to the Sheridan.

So you're not going to be at Ginnie on Friday? :( You should take your boat out Tuesday night so I can do a night dive before I leave :)

if you'll be here till Wednsday we could do it then? I have to work late Monday and Tuesday next week. You're leaving already!!

cmufieldhockey8:
Soooo Smatter are you still considering diving Wed or Thurs this week? I need to dive but can't afford the charter right now, thats why I asked about Alexander Springs a while ago.

I'm good for anything less expensive then a charter either day.

Sorry I missed this until now. Yeah, we wound up not getting to do any diving. It was just going to be too crazy with the other fam demands - ya know.

I'm all for a spring dive sometime soon, though. I'm not sure that we can make Crystal River...gonna have to see....

N@rco$i$:
If the weather is good I would be willing to take a few (2) out with me on my boat for a Sheridan trip. If it's border line I'd do Vet's reef or Tarpon reef.

Well shoot -- nice offer. Sorry we missed ya. It was butt-cold that first few days of the trip. I really didn't think we'd be able to wear shorts, much less get in the water. :wink:

N@rco$i$:
if you'll be here till Wednsday we could do it then? I have to work late Monday and Tuesday next week. You're leaving already!!

Looks like I'll be leaving Thursday morning.. so if you'd like to take your boat out for that night dive... :D :D

This will be guys come join us and swim with the Manatees 12-3-06
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=167641
Family friendly event ... bring the kids
AMERICAN PRO - DIVING CENTER, Inc.
821 S.E. Hwy. 19 Crystal River, FL 34429
352-563-0041
1-800-291-DIVE
The Crystal River manatee tours run year round, and starts from our dive shop at 7:00am We generally return between 10:00am and 11:00am.
***AS OF 11/20/06***
$39.95 For Divers
This includes snorkeling with the Manatees and a cavern dive.
Non-Divers are $29.50

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom