Looking for Images/Videos of Fringeheads, Greenlings and Wolf Eels

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm working on my cable TV show episodes on the clinids (kelpfish, pikeblennies and fringeheads) and greenlings. I have no video footage of any of the fringehead species or any of the greenlings except the painted greenling. I also need footage of wolf eels in SoCal.

I am asking this group if anyone has either video footage or still images of these species that they will let me use in these videos in exchange for credits and a DVD copy of the episodes. Some day I'll spend more time diving the mainland to film some of the critters you see frequently there but we rarely (or never) see here.

Each segment will probably be a max of 2 min in length, depending on availability of footage. Images should be greater than 720x480 pixels. Video can be either mini-DV or HDV.

Thanks for considering this.

Dr. Bill

I'm working on my cable TV show episodes on the clinids (kelpfish, pikeblennies and fringeheads) and greenlings. I have no video footage of any of the fringehead species or any of the greenlings except the painted greenling. I also need footage of wolf eels in SoCal.

I am asking this group if anyone has either video footage or still images of these species that they will let me use in these videos in exchange for credits and a DVD copy of the episodes. Some day I'll spend more time diving the mainland to film some of the critters you see frequently there but we rarely (or never) see here.

Each segment will probably be a max of 2 min in length, depending on availability of footage. Images should be greater than 720x480 pixels. Video can be either mini-DV or HDV.

Thanks for considering this.

Dr. Bill

Greenlings? Kelp? Male or Female?

I see them on nearly every dive up here. I can bring my video camera this weekend and send the tape to you (mini-DV).

There are probably some stills in my picasaweb gallery, too.

Let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom