Looking for good octo that works up or down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StSomewhere:
I know you got your octo, Damselfish, but for anyone else interested the Apeks Egress is in the US version of the 2005 Aqualung catalog, so the Egress will be available the good ol' US of A this year.

...and the crowd goes wild!! Now I can get what I want when I get my regs this summer.

sfsusa:
I used a Oceanic Swivel Octo at 150' (donated my Atomic main Reg.). It worked flawless all the way up to the surface with 3 min. deco stop at 30' and 7 min. deco stop at 15'.

It's very small and ergonomic Octo. Try it and you will love it.

Have a fun while diving.

Although I agree that this is likely the best of the ambidextrous octos... are we streatching the truth here? 150'/60ft. per min = 2.5... 2.5 +3 + 7 = 12.5 minutes, and that is when you had the equipment issue. And to have that much deco you were either using an incredibly conservative RDP or you had already been down for at least 6 minutes @ 150 ft. Of course you could ruin all my math by saying that you were on doubles.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom