Looking for FW, TX Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

connellc

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm a new diver in Fort Worth, TX and I am looking to meet some people in the area who love to dive. Hopefully to buddy up with on some local stuff for practice and entertainment (CSSP, Athens, ect.). Also, to potentially travel when able. My wife is certified but not as 'excited' about advancing in scuba as I am. She enjoys 30-40 ft clear water and that's fun too but I want to advance further recreationally. Would prefer to hear from local people who are fairly new to diving and want to advance.

Although I haven't signed up yet I am planning to do my AOW in March through Tuckers Dive Shop (Grand Prairie) at Lake Travis. If this is something someone is also interested in let me know. Thanks in advance.

i live in north east texas and when ever you need a dive buddy let me know will be glad to go dive

..try asking in the Texas Swampdiver section of this board.

http://www.scubaboard.com/f34.html

You'll get more replies that way. In fact, I think they are planning a happy hour type gathering for this weekend at a Pappadeaux Restaurant in Arlington. You could meet a bunch of us (although not me.. I can't make it)there. Once the dive season gets here the Texas Swampdiver activity will pick up. A lot of us show up at Clear Springs Scuba Park on weekends during dive season to dive and hang out. You are more than welcome to join in the fun.

I'll second what Zag said.

Keep an eye on the TSD board and see when there is a group planning on going out to CSSP. Come meet up and dive with us.

TwoBit

Zagnut:
..try asking in the Texas Swampdiver section of this board.

http://www.scubaboard.com/f34.html

You'll get more replies that way. In fact, I think they are planning a happy hour type gathering for this weekend at a Pappadeaux Restaurant in Arlington. You could meet a bunch of us (although not me.. I can't make it)there. Once the dive season gets here the Texas Swampdiver activity will pick up. A lot of us show up at Clear Springs Scuba Park on weekends during dive season to dive and hang out. You are more than welcome to join in the fun.

Thanks, I will keep an eye on the board and hopefully meet up with everyone.

Hi
Welcome to the area. I'd like to invite you to visit the Diving Rebels Dive Club and attend our next meeting on Feb 4th. We meet the 1st Wed of the month at J Gilligans in Arlington. We have diving actvities at least once a month and many members get together on weekends outside the monthly activities. We have a web site at www.divingrebels.org
Danny

txbohunk:
Hi
Welcome to the area. I'd like to invite you to visit the Diving Rebels Dive Club and attend our next meeting on Feb 4th. We meet the 1st Wed of the month at J Gilligans in Arlington. We have diving actvities at least once a month and many members get together on weekends outside the monthly activities. We have a web site at www.divingrebels.org
Danny
Thanks! I'll check it out.

I have only been certified 2 years. My first actual fun dive was Grand Cayman, and last summer I did Maui! I don't get the chance to dive often due to not very many of my friends live close to go out and dive. My boyfriend and I are always up for some diving we live in Dallas, ( off 75). I also enjoyed diving so much that I bought my parents dive classes the year before last and they too are now Certified divers.( Fort Worth Kids)!!!

PM me anytime! Also give Texas Swamp Divers, they have a great organization.

Marisa-T

"Live it while you CAN"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom