Looking for former New Englanders now diving in paradise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi divers. Editor at the Boston Globe here. For a story we are working on, we are looking for anyone who was originally from the Boston/New England area who has said goodbye to winter forever and is now, say, working at a dive shop in some tropical paradise (living the dream, right?). If you've ever come across someone like this during your travels, could you let me know? My email: mschorr at globe.com.
Thanks!

I am living in Tripoli, Libya, now does that count as paradise? (It is nice and warm most of the time with lots of sandy beaches. In fact, most of the country is one big sandy beach).

I am living in Tripoli, Libya, now does that count as paradise? (It is nice and warm most of the time with lots of sandy beaches. In fact, most of the country is one big sandy beach).

yaaa, its a big sandy beach with some nice historical shipwrecks....:D

Give Tom Huff or Todd a call at Northeast Scuba. They can put you in touch with Jason Laroux, who just left within the last six months and is now a dive master in the BVI. Their number is 978 256 2300

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom