Looking for divers to Ginny Springs Feb 19 or 20th 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good point, let me clarify. Neither place (Devils Den or Blue Grotto) has a first class dive shop. Ginnie Springs is the place to get fills when you can but of the two I've got more complete fills in my HP steel tanks at Blue Grotto.

if you're that close to ginnie, the place to get fills is actually cave excursions east (cee), a couple of miles down the road.

if you're that close to ginnie, the place to get fills is actually cave excursions east (cee), a couple of miles down the road.

yep. you can't get nitrox fills at ginnie. and air is for tires :p

[QUOTEif you're that close to ginnie, the place to get fills is actually cave excursions east (cee), a couple of miles down the road.
][/QUOTE]
Yah they had $4.00 air fills and were very friendly.:D

Thanks for the info guys. :) I'll make a note of that for my trip there next winter. I've never visited that shop but will.

Amigos is great too, and there isn't a closing time so you can get fills throughout the night... and Wayne is pretty awesome.

I don't get fills at blue grotto either.

I got three dives in today at Blue Grotto. It was awsome.:D I had a great dive partner from the Clearwater area. She is looking for dive buddys in that area. Now I have to weight till March 9th for my next dives in Key Largo for my deep cert.:D:goingdown::goingdown:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom