Looking for divers Milwaukee 9/18 & 19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MgicTwnger:
So far the definates are:

diverjed
jreihl
DBailey
myself

Am I missing anyone? A couple of more, and we can do it.

You might try posting on wiscuba.com to see if a couple locals are interested. I'm planning on diving in Milwaukee in Aug/Sept. I'll check those dates with my dive buddies.

jasondbaker:
You might try posting on wiscuba.com to see if a couple locals are interested. I'm planning on diving in Milwaukee in Aug/Sept. I'll check those dates with my dive buddies.
Thanks for the info. If I get enough divers I'll set it up with Jerry this afternoon (Friday).

One of the guys I'm diving with tomorrow expressed interest and may know of some others. I'll keep you posted.

jreihl:
One of the guys I'm diving with tomorrow expressed interest and may know of some others. I'll keep you posted.

Don't know much about the dive...depths and what not? Fill me in a little and I'd be more then interested! :wink:

I know 3 divers from Marquette U that might be interested. What are the details of the dive?

Natasha, prep,

I'm putting togeather a group to do 2-tank trips on Sat. & Sun. mornings August 18-19. The details about the wrecks, depths, etc. can be found on the Len-Der's site pcdiving.com.

The cost is $480/number of divers per trip. So 6 divers = $80x2 trips, 8 divers = $60x2trips. I believe we would have the option of adding on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon trip if enough people are interested.

As soon as I get six people to commit I will call Capt. Jerry and finalize it. I'll put down the $200 deposit.

Obviously, the more the merrier (and cheaper). The boat can take up to 14 divers, but I believe the minimum charge is $60 per diver.

I've got one more diver, former SB member nitroxbabe, so we apparently are just one short of the six I need to make this happen. I'm giving it another 24 hours, then it's every man for himself. Post here or PM me if you're in.

MgicTwnger:
I'm putting togeather a group to do 2-tank trips on Sat. & Sun. mornings August 18-19. The details about the wrecks, depths, etc. can be found on the Len-Der's site pcdiving.com.

Is this Aug or Sept? I assume you meant September! Also, what wrecks are you planning to hit? I could not find info on the web site... it just says that 14 spots are open.. for Sept.

hantzu701:
Is this Aug or Sept? I assume you meant September! Also, what wrecks are you planning to hit? I could not find info on the web site... it just says that 14 spots are open.. for Sept.
Yep, I meant September. Since it will be a mixed group as far as skill levels, I will leave it up to the captain and the divers to decide which wrecks we do. Probably the Willie, #6 dredge, and other easy/intermediate dives.

Since I couldn't get enough people to commit, I've booked 9/18-19 just for myself and a friend. There are still 14 spots open, so if anyone is interested just call the shop and sign up.
http://pcdiving.com/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom