Looking for divers. I have a boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like you're right down the road from me. I live in Swansboro and I'd love to get offshore for a dive any time of year.

Hey Slugger,
I would like to jump in on some of that action. I have been diving off Topsail the 7 or so years. From GSO but with a house in Hampstead
I get down as often. My dive partner had to give it up a couple of years ago about the same time I was between houses that way. Now with a new house looking to get out more often. I had been diving off my 21 ft Polar so a 25 ft boat sound great. Be in touch

I would like to chime in on this too. Im down for wreck dives....and I have rotating days off in case you ever wanna go out in the weektime.

I would like to throw my hat in the ring. I'm in Charlotte (Mt. Island Lake area), and can get away pretty much anytime I want so schedule doesn't really matter, but would prefer the weekends. Wrecks would be awesome, but I'm not picky, let's dive. AOW + Deep certed. Shoot me a message. Thanks.

Matt

I wish I logged on here to see your guys replies. I went about 30 miles offshore to fish in about 100ft sunday but couldn't find any divers to come with so just did rod and reel. I will let you guys know when I plan to go again.

My husband and I are out of the New Bern/Havelock area. As a matter of fact, I just created an account on scubaboard.com to find someone with a boat who would like to split fuel costs for some diving in the Graveyard. We have coordinates for several sites, we would love to get up with you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom