looking for dive partner in NH for new guy on the water....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wheresjerry

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

This post can be moved to appropriate forum if I am posting in the wrong location.

I have recently been certified for open water diving, and only have my certification dives under my belt. Im looking for a local dive partner in my area so I can get a few more dives in before we go on warm water trips. I would prefer somebody that can help me become more experienced and help me along while having fun. I have all my gear other than tanks and suits.

I am on a lake here in NH, and about an hour from the coast. Let me know if somebody out there can help me learn more about this great sport!

Not that this should matter, but I am a 53 yr old male.....

Karl ​

Hey Karl....There are some great N.H. lake dives that are comfortable and easy...great for learning....try all the dive shops around Winni

Thanks Porgy! I will do that, met a guy on a plane ride who lives in the area and frequently dives Winni! Cant wait to get out there and dive this summer!

Welcome, Karl!

If you're near Keene-Marlborough, I'm thinking of doing a local "checkout" dive for myself and I'd be happy to have you join me. (It would be Silver Lake in Nelson or Dublin Lake in Dublin. Unfortunately, I've otherwise gotten too busy for much diving lately. Feel free to PM me.

Don't forget to connect with local dive clubs, too.

Dave C

Back
Top Bottom