looking for dive couple for tampa area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt
Will do. Last time I was at kings springs I squared off with a 6' Tarpon. It just refused to leave me alone. I'd swim to the right - so would he. I'd swim to the left & he'd follow me there. My girl thought it was quite amusing but didn't have a camera :) When in October are you doing the Speigel Grove? Between junior in school & DEMA coming up our calandar is filling up quickly.

Capt. Crash:
We're going to dive the Speigel Grove in October, The shop I work at have been planning it for a while now. Drop Me a line when you want to come up. I work at the Plantation Dive Shop www.crystalriverdivers.com I have three tour boats at My disposal plus My own personal Boat. December is really the perfect time to dive the king spring, more fish and manatees. I have been out there just about every day this summer and I get sick and tired of seeing the same old boring mullet!

Matt

Eric
Sent you an e-mail about tomorrow. Now it's time for me to get some work done :-(

es1760:
Me and my wife are looking for dive couples to dive with to enjoy the underwater.
We both do a lot of diving and are just looking new friends. We are looking for couples with there own dive gear and equipiment. We have all are own dive gear and a boat that is set up for diving. If you would like to enjoy a day out diving with us you may contact us by Via E-mail At allgems1@verizon.net

Eric And Arvilla

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom