looking for dive couple for tampa area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

es1760

Reaction score
Me and my wife are looking for dive couples to dive with to enjoy the underwater.
We both do a lot of diving and are just looking new friends. We are looking for couples with there own dive gear and equipiment. We have all are own dive gear and a boat that is set up for diving. If you would like to enjoy a day out diving with us you may contact us by Via E-mail At allgems1@verizon.net

Eric And Arvilla

medical1:
Welcome to the board. My fiancee & I live in Pinellas county & are diving the M60 tanks off of clearwater this weekend. Maybe we can hook-up out in the water :)

Thanks for the respond what day were you planning on going out diving. maybe we will meet you there.

medical1:
Welcome to the board. My fiancee & I live in Pinellas county & are diving the M60 tanks off of clearwater this weekend. Maybe we can hook-up out in the water :)

have you done any diving to Stpete beach reef to see any of the tanks there or any of the barges there. This is the reef to have the most Army Tanks on it 10 total.

We will problably do some spear & rod fishing this weekend. Not sure if were diving Saturday or Sunday. If I had my way we would do both.

The site will be determined by the Vis & red tide level :-( but we all have plans on doing the M60 tanks off of Clearwater. Aprox GPS coordinates of (N27 40.720 W82 51.820). From there we use the depthfinder. What time were you at Veterans last Sunday? We did our first dive on Veterans reef at around 2:20pm & finally left around 5pm to head back to the Seminole boat ramp.
Is that your boat in the backround of this pic?

es1760:
have you done any diving to Stpete beach reef to see any of the tanks there or any of the barges there. This is the reef to have the most Army Tanks on it 10 total.

medical1:
We will problably do some spear & rod fishing this weekend. Not sure if were diving Saturday or Sunday. If I had my way we would do both.

The site will be determined by the Vis & red tide level :-( but we all have plans on doing the M60 tanks off of Clearwater. Aprox GPS coordinates of (N27 40.720 W82 51.820). From there we use the depthfinder. What time were you at Veterans last Sunday? We did our first dive on Veterans reef at around 2:20pm & finally left around 5pm to head back to the Seminole boat ramp.
Is that your boat in the backround of this pic?

not sure looks like it, I have a 21ft aqua sport
yes that was about the time had 4 people on board
so it might have been us in your pic.

We were in a 23' cuddy cabin with a green patio umbrella opened to give us some shade during our surface interval. You would have noticed us. The girls were in bikinis & fishing while we dove ;-)

es1760:
not sure looks like it, I have a 21ft aqua sport
yes that was about the time had 4 people on board
so it might have been us in your pic.

My Wife and I live up here in Crystal River. About 1 1/2 hours north of Tampa. If you ever get up this way send Me an e-mail. I work at a Dive Shop here in town, so I'm always in the water. We have family down in Clearwater and we own a boat also, so next time were down there maybe we can meet up.

Matt

Cool :) My family & I dive Kings springs around Christmas time every year when the sea cows are in. Would be nice to catch up with some local divers. Lately we've been diving out of state/country more then in-state. Not complaining but would love to do Spegal Grove ship wreck this summer before it gets tossed around again by another hurricane :)

Capt. Crash:
My Wife and I live up here in Crystal River. About 1 1/2 hours north of Tampa. If you ever get up this way send Me an e-mail. I work at a Dive Shop here in town, so I'm always in the water. We have family down in Clearwater and we own a boat also, so next time were down there maybe we can meet up.

Matt

We're going to dive the Speigel Grove in October, The shop I work at have been planning it for a while now. Drop Me a line when you want to come up. I work at the Plantation Dive Shop www.crystalriverdivers.com I have three tour boats at My disposal plus My own personal Boat. December is really the perfect time to dive the king spring, more fish and manatees. I have been out there just about every day this summer and I get sick and tired of seeing the same old boring mullet!

Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom