Looking for dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wycacher

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, names jason and I am looking for some people who like to dive locally in n. Colorado/se wyoming. I am newly certified, and would like to start getting experienced. So if anyone would like to hit aurora or carter, let me know! Thanks!

Hey Jason, I do quite a bit of local diving your welcome to come along whenever we go

Hi,

I just moved to the area, westminster, from virginia just under a month ago and I'm starting to check out the local dive scene. I've got around a 100 dives, mostly in cold murky water. Looking to get connected with some local folks to go do local diving with. I'm looking into to going sidemount and would be very interested in meeting other folks that do it. I've been chatting the sidemount instructor over at flatirons scuba and he's helping me get sorted out. Just dropped off regs for service but should be ready to do some diving in a couple weeks.

I wouldn't be opposed heading up to Ft. Collins area to do some dives.

Stephen

There's lots of folks around who are tech and or sidemount oriented who dive locally. I'm part of a group that goes down to NM to dive at Rock Lake for technical training and practice about monthly. Lots of videos on my youtube page including aurora and turquoise lake, as well as lots of NM. Justin Daniels - YouTube

i am just getting into diving. planning to do my certification dives next month. after that i will be ready to do some local dives. i'm in fort collins near horsetooth res

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom