Looking for dive buddy/friends in Cozumel 3/25 - 3/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spotmeter

Reaction score
Hi all --

Planning to escape the long Chicago winter for a quick trip to Cozumel in a few weeks (3/24 - 3/29 to be precise). If anyone from this forum is going to be there around the same time and is looking for a dive buddy or someone to hang out with, let me know. Diving is fun; diving and making new friends even better.

spotmeter:
Hi all --

Planning to escape the long Chicago winter for a quick trip to Cozumel in a few weeks (3/24 - 3/29 to be precise). If anyone from this forum is going to be there around the same time and is looking for a dive buddy or someone to hang out with, let me know. Diving is fun; diving and making new friends even better.

Check your calendar - it's later than you think; 3/24 is next week. Are ya packed yet? ;^)

ggunn:
Check your calendar - it's later than you think; 3/24 is next week. Are ya packed yet? ;^)
I'm one of those guys whose bags are always packed. Or so claim my ex-girlfriends.

My b/f & I might be in Coz that week. But I wont know until my butts in the airplane seat. Not sure how we would all hook up. Would be fun to dive w/ some Scubaboard members. Even just meeting f/ drinks one evening would be cool.

I will be there with my wife from 3/25-3/30. My wife does not dive but I am diving with Aldora that whole week. I am staying at the Iberostar Cozumel so let me know where you will be and if you are diving with Aldora.

Doug

It looks like I'm headed for Coz. Maybe we could all meet up for a drink on the evening of the 26th. Whaddya say Scubaboarders?

Looks like I'm just missing everyone. I'll be in Akumal end March and Cozumel from the 30th to April 4th.

I'd love to meet up on the 26th. Meeting some scubaboarders would be great. I'll send an email or private message to everyone in an attempt to coordinate. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom