Looking for Dive-Buddies.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverChick7:
HEY ALL!

Just saw this and the other posts - sorry for such a delayed response. Well, I hopped on a boat in the afternoon for some deep dives and skills testing. The current was a bit strong so I still need to fiddle with it abit. I'm open tonight - as it's 5:30 now and most of this week. Tuesday afternoon is bad but tomorrow at some point could work out really well. Please PM me!!!

Many Thanks!!!!

You forget my phone # sistuh? I was out twice today, once yesterday.... :D Alas, heading to Miami tomorrow & on call next weekend.

Wish I could make it. But have to be in Miami by 10 AM

Scuba_Jenny:
Wish I could make it. But have to be in Miami by 10 AM

Fingers crossed, sis!! :wink:

Marvel:
You forget my phone # sistuh? I was out twice today, once yesterday.... :D Alas, heading to Miami tomorrow & on call next weekend.

Nope, called earlier in the week - perhaps I'm blocked...lol. My phones been acting funky also - too much sea water.....I'm open at night too.....yesterday I ended up being a caftsman putting together a file cabinet - took me forever, but I did it!

I'll be going out this afternoon & evening could always use more buddies any one who is intrested drop me a line.
JUST LET ME KNOW IMA ITCHIN TA GO!!!!!!!!!!!

BUGBOY:
I'll be going out this afternoon & evening could always use more buddies any one who is intrested drop me a line.
JUST LET ME KNOW IMA ITCHIN TA GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey BugBoy -

Thanks so much for diving last night. It was a nice time! See you soon!

DC7

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom