Looking for Dive-Buddies.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got my tanks filled and am getting ready to load up for the mini season stupidity in the Keys.

I had to take a vacation for this! I'm jealous of all of you who get to dive during the week with the open scheduals!!

Went by the beach on the way to Fill Express... You could see the bubbles from the fish farts as flat as it was!!

Let me get a report if any of you get out today!!

I know Sandbar is looking to dip for crabs early wednsday (before work)
If you do the mini season thing...Don't forget your fishing license AND lobster stamp!!!

Jay,
I just did 9 dives with Ocean Divers in Key Largo. We did both the Spiegel Grove and Duanne twice. Also did my first night dive last Wednesday. I just buddied up with someone on the boat. But, I would enjoy connecting with someone before hand. I own a business here in Fort Myers and this is my slow time of year. My background is 21 years as a professional firefighter and another 25 plus years as a volunteer FF. Started diving last year and enjoy this sport very much. Planning on a liveaboard next year. Also, dove in St. Marrten, St. Thomas, Grand Cayman and Tortola.

Fort Myers Beach, FL
Tim

If anyone is interested,I am going totry a beach dive with diversdirect of Ft.Lauderdale weds night if anyone is interested.pm me for details.Its a night dive and guided.

I'm looking for some dive buddies for Saturday (tomorrow) either early morning or late late afternoon like 4 pm. I really need some help. I need to work on some skills with my trim and weighting issues - too heavy etc. I need to correct them in shallow waters this weekend if possible and only a buddy can see what I am doing. Anyone willing to give a gal a little help?

Jay
I go out maybe 4-5 times a week and am always looking for others that share my schedule i.e. I make my own hours.
pm me and tell me about your diving style approx. # of dives ect. to see if we are a match.
I also go down to the Keys often.

Just let me know ima itchin ta go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DiverChick7:
I'm looking for some dive buddies for Saturday (tomorrow) either early morning or late late afternoon like 4 pm. I really need some help. I need to work on some skills with my trim and weighting issues - too heavy etc. I need to correct them in shallow waters this weekend if possible and only a buddy can see what I am doing. Anyone willing to give a gal a little help?
Bummer, I just saw this. I went out early this morning and had a good dive. Would of been happy to help ya out!

Scuba_Jenny:
Bummer, I just saw this. I went out early this morning and had a good dive. Would of been happy to help ya out!
HEY ALL!

Just saw this and the other posts - sorry for such a delayed response. Well, I hopped on a boat in the afternoon for some deep dives and skills testing. The current was a bit strong so I still need to fiddle with it abit. I'm open tonight - as it's 5:30 now and most of this week. Tuesday afternoon is bad but tomorrow at some point could work out really well. Please PM me!!!

Many Thanks!!!!

How about tomorrow, Monday morning, bright and early, 7:30-8:00 1 tank Johnson. Should be a 70-90 min dive. I'll bring a camera as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom