Looking for dive buddies - Palm Beach County

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Experienced South FL buddies to share expenses on private boat out of Lake Worth Inlet/Jupiter. Mid-week or weekend drift dives. Let me know.
Careful what you ask for....LOL

I wish my schedule was consistent enough to be dependable but my wife is a nurse, works nights, and has a different schedule every week. I have a daughter with a physical disability and someone has to be with her.

But then again, if you plan out in advance, I could say whether I'm available or not.

How often will you go out, how many divers, what kind of activities?

I wish my schedule was consistent enough to be dependable but my wife is a nurse, works nights, and has a different schedule every week. I have a daughter with a physical disability and someone has to be with her.

But then again, if you plan out in advance, I could say whether I'm available or not.

How often will you go out, how many divers, what kind of activities?
Lobstering, spearfishing and, at times, GoPro videography. Hope to get out weekly and I dive nitrox as is common in this area. Boat holds 3 divers but can take 4 with some gear shifting, agile crew. Boat operation is key in the 3 diver situation as 2 divers down with one skipper.
Sounds like you schedule is uncertain and I understand.

I'm down if my schedule is clear.

Experienced South FL buddies to share expenses on private boat out of Lake Worth Inlet/Jupiter. Mid-week or weekend drift dives. Let me know.
Weekday drift dives is all we do. Your boat or mine is okay. Sent pm with picture of our boat.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom