Looking for Dive Buddies in the Central Florida Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish I could do blue springs today but I have a packed day. I could probably make a day next week work. I am going to go Saturday or Sunday as well to take my brother in law down there while they are here for the holiday.

The following weekend 7/12-13 my wife and I are trying to work out a trip to the bridge and possibly a boat dive on Saturday. The high tide Sunday is 10:49 I believe so I would want to be at the park by 8:45ish. The Saturday morning high tide is even earlier so I was thinking to do an afternoon boat dive and then do the bridge on Sunday.

I will talk to Michele at discover diving and see if she will give us any kind of a break if we do it together and I do my Nitrox around the same time. She did my OW as well and was very reasonable and a great instructor.

0002s I'm always down for a wpb boat dive and would love to see some of the springs you mentioned. It just a matter of scheduling as it is for all of us I'm sure. Let's try to plan something though. Right now I think every weekend in July I'm busy but can start planning for August!

Bacchus_fl
i good for meeting up in AUG. I sent you a PM. Your call on the location.

Pm replied. Definitely would like to schedule something in august. Will have to talk to the wife about what is planned. I think I have the middle of the month open but first and last weekend we have plans. First weekend is the end of out key largo trip! can't wait!

I'll let you know.

Were gonna try to make it Saturday morning early. Because it's the 4th of July weekend, were gonna try to get there right at about 0800 when the park opens. We may only do a one tank dive because I am sure the park will be overly packed by noonish. I will let you know for sure by the end of tomorrow.

-Sapp

Ok, I have had some changes in my plans. We have company coming into town to go boating w us on Friday but they are leaving Saturday morning, I just don't know what time yet. If they aren't leaving until mid day I can come dive early w you and still be back before they leave. So if I can get away that early on Saturday I would love to join you. Just let me know if and when you are expecting to get wet

I am headed to west palm this weekend if anybody would like to join. My wife and I will be diving the morning high tide at the bridge on Sunday. She isn't interested in going off shore though so I will be going on a boat dive by myself on Saturday. I haven't reserved anything yet but was thinking of going out with Pura Vida on their 1 o'clock 2 tank trip.

Let me know if anybody wants to buddy up for the boat dive and/or if you'd like to join my wife and I at BHB early Sunday morning.

I had planned to dive Devil's den & Blue Grotto on Thursday July 31st. The staff at the den told me they were concerned about me being solo and not have a buddy to dive with. They mentioned that it was two weeks before school started and generally a slow diver season for them. I would like to do both of these locations if I could.

My trip is Mon/Tue with JDC Jupiter FL hoping to see some big grouper. Wednesday is Disney divequest. (Would have stayed in Jupiter if it were not for opening of Lobster season). Thursday might be the Devil's Den and Blue Grotto if I can find a buddy here. If all this falls apart, I might just stay in NC and finish my wreck cert dives but I really want to see the grouper through my new GoPro...

Any takers?

I have no kids nor any idea of the FL schedule... I was thinking HOW can you not have ANY divers coming there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom