Looking for Dive Buddies in Sarasota

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello all, I have returned to diving after many years away (PADI/OW). Have condo boat and gear in Sarasota but work up north so i get to SRQ when I can. looking for dive buddies in the area. I keep a boat (34' Searay) at MarineMax on Longboat and would be interested in sharing adventures within range - more or less 50 miles up, out or down from New Pass. Cheers. Bill

Hi; I'm also returning to diving and PADI OW certified but I need a refresher and gear rental. I've seen a variety of dive shops but not sure where to go. I just recently moved her full time from Chicago. Thanks, Craig

Feel free to email me at craig.berkowitz@gmail.com

Hi ! I know this thread is a bit old, but I figured this is already what I am looking for as well. I got certified just 2 years ago and have done a few charters so far. I am looking for a dive buddy in the Sarasota/Bradenton/Venice area, so I can hopefully go out more often. I would also be interested in shore dives (haven't done any yet). I have my own equipment, so I can dive at short notice. If you have a boat, I'll bring gas money.

Hi, have scuba equiptment, open water and nitrox cert's currently. Looking for dive buddies for shore, charter ...etc, can dive most anytime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom