Looking for dive buddies in Rio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

natalisdiving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone!

I've just got my PADI OW in Thailand and I'm now looking for experienced buddies to start diving with. I'd love to see some wrecks around Rio, such as Workman in Recreio.

I'm very concerned about dive safety and I think would be nice to have the opportunity to talk with experienced divers to learn more about this activity here in Rio.

I will get my Advanced OW in April. My last dive was in Arraial do Cabo two weeks ago. I can't wait to get underwater again and make new friends! If you don't mind having a new (and very curious) diver following your bubbles, you can write me a private message or answer my topic :wink::wink:

Brazil is one country I've thought of visiting and diving, but given the economy here I'm not sure how soon that will happen! Some of the reports I've read here and elsewhere sound very interesting as well as what I know of the culture from friends who live or have lived there. Hope you find buddies who will help you further enjoy the sport and learn more about it. Are there dive clubs in the Rio area you can join?

oi Natali, tudo bem??

I live in Sao Paulo; check out my profile and you'll see where i've dived (approx. 250 dives).

I go to RJ frequently for business, and aim to dive there one day (as well as other places in Brasil); pm me and i'll answer any questions....

chaio :)

Hello all, im new to Brazil and living in Rio now (Barra) and would love to go diving any weekend. Im ready when you are, so just send me a PM.

Cheers, Justin

I meet a group of divers from Rio while on vacation in LaPaz Mexico {sea of Cortez} .
They were some of the greatest people to spend time with that i have ever came accross while on a dive trip. Tons of fun and their dive etiquette was great.
pm me and i will send you their contact information.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom