Looking for dive buddies in Curacao June 16 to 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chachita

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'll be in Curacao from June 13 to the 23rd for a family celebration. The first weekend will be taken up with family & friends but from Monday, June 16 to Saturday, June 21 I'm on my own and I'd love to spend the week diving - day & night.

I'm traveling solo so I do need a buddy - or several, the more the merrier! If there are any ju di korsow SBers or travelers to Curacao who'll be diving during that week and who are open to a new companion, please let me know.

I have AOW, Rescue & Nitrox certificates.

I'm counting the seconds to the trip! :blinking:

Chachita,

I'll be diving the minute..... well, in truth, make that about 10:00am....... I step from the plane the morning of June 14th to June 20th. I'm staying at the Den Laman. I do dive solo a lot but would appreciate diving with anyone that's willing!
Experienced diver.... AOW/Nitrox (see rap sheet under profile for more info)
Patrick

Are you coming to Curacao or Bonaire?

You got me Dogenia! I was Trying to do 3 things at once and didn't read Chachita's post carefully. I'm diving Bonaire! Thanks Dogenia for the wake-up call before I caused real confusion.

Patrick

Great! What are your favourite dives in Curacao?

I did Watamula once and it was a nice dive but not the spectacular dive I was expecting. I'd love to do it again because I've done the Mushroom Forest several times and it's been amazing twice and a nice dive the rest. It all depends where you do it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom