Looking for Dive Buddies in Central Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm near the corner of I-75 and Archer Road! Gibbon is in High Springs.
We dive the springs a lot. We both also have State Park Passes. If you ride with me, it's free for you to dive. Normally 10 bucks for the day to dive. We hit Manatee Springs occasionally, and others when we can afford it. PM or call me.
352-281-4879

Dear all, the original poster has not come onto SB since 7/11/01, quite a while back. Y'all have a good time diving together, but Larry isnt going to be diving with you (at least not from this thread anyway). :wink:

Erickling:
I am looking for a dive buddy in Central Florida.
I'm recently certified and no one I know is certified, so Im looking for someone to go diving with.

Eric
Also try Castaway Scuba. They have the best group to dive with and also have good Continuing Education. I have been diving with then for over a year. Great local trips to Pompano, The Keys, Lantana, W.Palm. If you want o have alot of fun, just take 1 trip with them, you'll be hooked.

G

He may still be out there somewhere! Simon! I'm appauled that you would have us give up on one of our own in need! He could be sitting at the beach right now, having waited YEARS for a dive buddy! Here you are cutting off the thread by blatantly showing us how long ago this post was.
Of all deaths, the death of hope is to be the most feared. I'll keep the porch light on, should that dive buddy need ever shine through! We're here for ya man! Wherever you are! Whenever you are! Keep the torch lit!
We now return you to your reguarly scheduled boredom.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

I got OW certified two weeks ago, went to Lake Denton, Blue Springs and Ginnie Springs so far.

I want to check out West Palm Beach. If u are interested maybe we can work sth out.

Alrighty then! Here is the QUEST! - - Find Erickling and take him diving. It will be considered "finding him" by getting him to post here!

If Galahad can find the Holy Grail and Quixote can battle windmills we can find this lost diver and bring him home.

Orlando Eric:
Alrighty then! Here is the QUEST! - - Find Erickling and take him diving. It will be considered "finding him" by getting him to post here!

If Galahad can find the Holy Grail and Quixote can battle windmills we can find this lost diver and bring him home.

A QUEST !!!
Coolios ...

I'll start looking around the springs ... :wink:

Jeano Beano

P.S. Looks like I better start checking the date on the thread before I open my big mouth. :11:

DEEPSEAWOLF:
He may still be out there somewhere! Simon! I'm appauled that you would have us give up on one of our own in need! He could be sitting at the beach right now, having waited YEARS for a dive buddy! Here you are cutting off the thread by blatantly showing us how long ago this post was.
Of all deaths, the death of hope is to be the most feared. I'll keep the porch light on, should that dive buddy need ever shine through! We're here for ya man! Wherever you are! Whenever you are! Keep the torch lit!
:laughing: how do you keep a torch lit under water? :D

Tiefseetaucher:
I got OW certified two weeks ago, went to Lake Denton, Blue Springs and Ginnie Springs so far.

I want to check out West Palm Beach. If u are interested maybe we can work sth out.

A good charter out of West Plam is Narcosis Dive Charters. I dive with them about 2-3 times a month. Great boat, great captian, great Dive Masters. They normally let divers stay down longer than most charters in the area. He'll also go North towards Jupiter on occasion. I think the website is Narcosisdivecharters.com if you want to check it out. I know there is a link to it at Seadragonsdiveshop.com.

Happy Diving.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom