Looking For Dive Buddies Central Fl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boattune

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, anyone looking for a reliable, equipped and experienced dive buddy? I am very experienced, but it has been a year since last dive trip to the keys. I dove out of Sebastian inlet and port Canaveral. No boat now, but getting a new one this year. No site seeing, just hunting with spear guns and lobstering. I am a very experienced boat mechanic(hopefully not to be needed)

Hi, anyone looking for a reliable, equipped and experienced dive buddy?

check out the Vero Beach Scuba Club forum here on SB or visit us on Facebook. Our people are always looking for buddies and we post frequent dive trips from Sebastian to the Keys but mostly out of the Jupiter and Palm Beaches.

Hi, anyone looking for a reliable, equipped and experienced dive buddy? I am very experienced, but it has been a year since last dive trip to the keys. I dove out of Sebastian inlet and port Canaveral. No boat now, but getting a new one this year. No site seeing, just hunting with spear guns and lobstering. I am a very experienced boat mechanic(hopefully not to be needed)

I have a 32 Wellcraft with Tuna tower and swim platform. Will be heading out when the weather is good. I am looking for others to dive with, looking forward to bagging some Lionfish and flounder soon. A good mechanic onboard when offshore is always a good thing. I have twin 454 Crusaders and v-drives. Drop me your info.

I have a 32 Wellcraft with Tuna tower and swim platform. Will be heading out when the weather is good. I am looking for others to dive with, looking forward to bagging some Lionfish and flounder soon. A good mechanic onboard when offshore is always a good thing. I have twin 454 Crusaders and v-drives. Drop me your info.
How about a retired 3 time master tech mechanic? Evinrude, MerCruiser, Yamaha. 55 years old, very experienced diver/spear fishing/ lobster. retired so available during the week, willing to pay my share and clean the boat. oviedo area. 407-402-9521

How about a retired 3 time master tech mechanic? Evinrude, MerCruiser, Yamaha. 55 years old, very experienced diver/spear fishing/ lobster. retired so available during the week, willing to pay my share and clean the boat. oviedo area. 407-402-9521
Sounds like a plan, I'll call you.

Back
Top Bottom