Question Looking for Cochran EMC-20H with trimix gas software in it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone wants so sell Cochran EMC 20H please keep in touch with me.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Is there anyone wants so sell Cochran EMC 20H please keep in touch with me.

Thanks
I have to ask.... Why? The company went extinct for good 3 years ago. The founder died in 2018. There was nearly no support even when Cochran existed as a company, so definitely no support now.

You can find them on Ebay for ridiculous prices, but seriously why?

At one time, the folks at Cochran had offered to "unlock/update" my EMC20h for tri-mix for free. It was when I was enrolling in my AN/DP/Helitrox training. I elected instead to get my first Shearwater (Petrel1). The wife took over my EMC20h because she liked the screen over her Mares Puck. Dove it for years. Then she followed the daughter and dives a Peregrine (obtained last year).... There are 5 Shearwater PDCs in the household now...

Somehow I think I made the right choice....

At one time, the folks at Cochran had offered to "unlock/update" my EMC20h for tri-mix for free. It was when I was enrolling in my AN/DP/Helitrox training. I elected instead to get my first Shearwater (Petrel1). The wife took over my EMC20h because she liked the screen over her Mares Puck. Dove it for years. Then she followed the daughter and dives a Peregrine (obtained last year).... There are 5 Shearwater PDCs in the household now...

Somehow I think I made the right choice....
Perhaps you have a buyer for the EMC20H here! I'm pretty sure the free unlock code opportunities have passed though

Perhaps you have a buyer for the EMC20H here! I'm pretty sure the free unlock code opportunities have passed though

You had to send it in for reprogramming, IIRC....

I had been using Cochran products since 1998 after begin Tec Diving I use some other brands and noticed that Cochran still the usefull one.

I am still looking for Cochran EMC 20H by the way. If anyone wants to sell please let me know about it. I have a close friend lives in NJ and he is formerly a Cochran Dealer btw if anyone wants to sell I will asked them to ship to NJ not to Istanbul, Turkey.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom