Looking for Chuckie from Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
San Martin, CA. A bit north and inland from Monter
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking for a woman that was my original dive instructor in Maui in 1987. Her name was "Chucky" and she was about 30 years old at the time, give or take. She was in the Kanapali area at the time. I'm told that she and her husband (maybe "Reggie") owned a small dive shop in Kehei sometime after 1987, but I don't know any other details. I am not sure of the name of the dive shop that she was with when I was certified.

If anybody ever heard of Chucky or can help me find her real name or anything about her, I'd appreciate it. I'm told that she moved to the mainland some time back.

Here's the deal: I recently misplaced my PADI card. PADI says they cannot find me in the data base. They tell me that they might be able to help me if I can identify my instructor.

Please help, if you ever heard of Chucky.

I don't know who chucky is, but you may want to try Maui Dreams:

Maui Dreams Dive Co

They may know who you are talking about if they aren't the people you need... Also Extended Horizons may know the person you are talking about since they are up in the west and have been there 24 years...

Good luck!

Sean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom