Looking for buddy in Key Largo for a couple of days between Feb 9th to 13th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,

I am going to be in Islamorada on a family trip and will be able to dive for two days between Feb 9th to 13th. I have only been to the Keys once previously (as an add-on to another trip; I did the Spiegel Grove). I would like to do some fun wreck diving, anything really, even maybe a trip to do the Vandenberg, could do Spiegel Grove again, anything really as long as it's good. I can do the insta-buddy thing if I have to but it would be so much nicer to find a buddy beforehand, either someone else travelling at the same time or someone local. I will only be able to dive two days but am flexible about which days and don't have to have that planned out now.

About me: Rescue certified (although I have let my o2 and first aid lapse), basic TDI Nitrox certified, experienced with a wide variety of conditions, have done deep diving recently (Sept. and October to about 100 ft. or so); dive with the basic recreational gear (wet, not dry, I am a Canadian and won't get cold on you, promise). Hoping to find a good buddy to go explore those wrecks with :)

Cheers, Katy

Hey Katy......wanted to respond to you to let you know we have divers who will be doing some reef and wreck diving during the days you're coming down. Know you were looking for a more personal response and if you take a look at our online calendar (click link) you can see what we've got going on and I'm sure we can hook you up with someone.

If you have any questions about our schedule please don't hesitate to give our shop a call.

Good Diving,
Capt Gary

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom