Looking for buddy for S. Maui Shore dives. 7/13 through the 18.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I will be in S. Maui in July from the 12th through the 20th. Have arranged a Molikini trip on the 15th. We are staying on Polo Beach and I love that reef right there. Anyone going to be in the area at the same time that would be interested in Buddying up for shore diving there? :D

I figure that way I can still get more diving in and not take all day doing so on a trip to Lanai. (That would be nice too though)

I am newly certified but am comfortable in the water. Have maybe 20 dives lifetime. (I spent a great deal of time in Hawaii growing up) Anyone with a bit of experience like to join in the fun?

I just got back from Maui yesterday. I did a couple shore dives with Shaka Divers (Doug Corbin). I would recommend diving with him for shore dives. He took a bunch of photos on our dive and made a great CD with all the photos.

I just got back from Maui yesterday. I did a couple shore dives with Shaka Divers (Doug Corbin). I would recommend diving with him for shore dives. He took a bunch of photos on our dive and made a great CD with all the photos.

Great! Thanks for the info. I look forward to my dive with Doug then. Will be there not soon enough. :D

Dove with Doug of Shaka Divers this am. Dove yesterday with Ed Robinsons group. AWESOME Diving! Thanks for the advice. Doug rocked. I am ordering his CD as well. He took tons of pictures. I took some as well with my new uw camera. :)

CanonPicsMaui2111.jpg

CanonPicsMaui2006.jpg

CanonPicsMaui2063.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom