Looking for board shorts in the Metro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
lots of UNNECESSARY STUFFS !!!!

you can live without them !
everytime you purchase an item from similar stores... think about the children with no clothes, beating in a sack by parents, eat from trash cans, and if there is no food ... sniff rugby to dull the pain......

just a thought...... :D

the next time you take out all your gear to go diving remember this!! :)

Good one, Axua :) but let's not get carried away. Whether we like it or not we all have a selfish streak and want to have the best for ourselves and for those whom we care about.

But we do have a social duty too. So let's not forget that even a little help can go a long way. Remember that tv ad for "Pondo ng Pinoy" with the family around the dinner table reminiscing about how much they once could buy for 25 centavos? Sermon over...let's go shop. NOT!

Yeah, I know. One of the P's of PPD means 'Pasaway.'

So, to check on board shorts, I have to go visit Rockwell, Galleria, St. Francis Square, Virramall, Tiendesitas. Hm, what did I miss? :)

That would be nice...first local PPD to visit Australia...to buy boardshorts...:D

jj_freelord:
Yeah, I know. One of the P's of PPD means 'Pasaway.'

So, to check on board shorts, I have to go visit Rockwell, Galleria, St. Francis Square, Virramall, Tiendesitas. Hm, what did I miss? :)

I was in shopwise libis today (local hypermarket) and saw some "billabongs" for P595. I am so amazed at how imitations these days look like the real thing! They even have nice Quiksilver shirts for P395.

Back
Top Bottom