Looking for board shorts in the Metro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Checked out Surf World with Ish and Iris the other day. Ish wasn't kidding about needing 3k for a pair :p Mr. Zee, sir, how're the prices over there compare? :)

jj_freelord:
Checked out Surf World with Ish and Iris the other day. Ish wasn't kidding about needing 3k for a pair :p Mr. Zee, sir, how're the prices over there compare? :)

Didn't you check-out quiksilver in rockwell or stoked (billabong) in podium and rockwell? I think they have it at the P1500 to P2500 range.

I've bought a pair of Quicksilver for my friend. One pair of boardshorts for him probably won't be enough. Plus, there's always me to shop for. So I will check out other places...eventually. Shopping just isn't my favorite thing so the less of it I go on the happier I am :)

ISHtambay:
lots of stuff over there

lots of UNNECESSARY STUFFS !!!!

you can live without them !
everytime you purchase an item from similar stores... think about the children with no clothes, beating in a sack by parents, eat from trash cans, and if there is no food ... sniff rugby to dull the pain......

just a thought...... :D

jj_freelord:
...Shopping just isn't my favorite thing so the less of it I go on the happier I am :)

but you were so good at shopping kat :D you decide pretty fast :)

next stop, bombproof robinsons galleria.. im sure you'll like it there..

There's a reason I decide fast--I wan't to get out of there fast too. If it was for me I wouldn't have decided until I've lost interest.

Palov, I wouldn't worry. I try to do my share to help. You won't be too happy w/ me when you see my dive stuff though.

Back
Top Bottom