Looking for board shorts in the Metro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jj_freelord

Reaction score
Guys, what are really good brands for board shorts and where can you find them in Metro Manila? Even better if it's in the Paranaque area. Thanks.

SM sports shops has Ground Zero, but if you like the good stuff go to Bombproof, Robinsons Galleria 3rd flr near Tobys..

humm, i liked quicksilver or billabong when i was in cayman and all i had to wear was shorts! haha sometimes you can miss thoes days!
i dont know, look for good prices if you are on a budget. Any top brand name should work and work well. But try some different ones, see what you can get for you dollar!

Just my thought, but i like finding the good stuff on sale!

Zeeman:
Good brands as in well known? Billabong, Quicksilver, Rusty, Cult...

Z...

the ones from china and hongkong are exactly like quicksilver/roxy/billabong minus the hefty price tag and famous logos. they have a lot in u rustans or any sportshop.

For once, budget isn't a problem but a small price tag would be nice. I'm getting a pair as a birthday gift for a good friend--male--but know absolutely nothing about them:) Needs to be durable, he's into plenty of watersports that hard on the body--his. And has at least one pocket, the crazy man will sometimes put his money clip in it w/o waterproofing it 1st.

Thanks, I'll go look this week.

Spoon:
the ones from china and hongkong are exactly like quicksilver/roxy/billabong minus the hefty price tag and famous logos. they have a lot in u rustans or any sportshop.

Spoon,
what brands are these? did you mean the china ones are the one's you can find in U Rustans?

Axua:
Spoon,
what brands are these? did you mean the china ones are the one's you can find in U Rustans?

im not sure what the brands are but the ones in tobys and u are from china.

Axua:
Spoon,

actually brands don't matter too much. as if they say bilabong, quicksilver... chances are there are some made in China, Mexico and even the Philippines....

others are made elsewhere then labeled where they would be retailed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom