Looking for Belize package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a great time at Isla Marisol. It is a small island with no nightlife. You need to take two planes and a boat to get there, but once you're there, it is fantastic. All meals are included and served family style with the other divers/guests (only about 15). Your divemasters are also your bartenders and everyone has their own little bungalow instead of a hotel room. I'd go back tomorrow if I could afford it!!!

Belize Vacation Resorts | Belize Honeymoon | Belize All Inclusive Vacation | Isla Marisol Resort | Family Vacations | Belize Tours

Biggar- we just returned from Belize and the diving is brilliant but please avoid Aqua Divers as they may offer the cheapest package but they are a dangerous operation in my opinion. I am preparing to post a long warning on this site outling multiple safety violations and the dangerous and chaotic situation we found ourselves in . The owners are non-divers and in my opinion driven by greed. However, I can refer you to the coolest place to stay and Alexandra can hook you up with a package with the operation we changed to..Actually, this woman is the first female to acheive her certification in Whale Shark diving...please write to me at renegadediver24@yahoo.com and I'll pass along all information. Marcie

Back
Top Bottom