Looking for Apeks DST DIN300 Handwheel Cover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sinidive

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

The metal handwheel on the DST is hard on my fingers. Want to print a part to fit on top of hand-wheel to make it more finger-friendly.

There exists:

But that is for a hand-wheel with 11 ridges, and DIN300 DSTs that I have encountered have a 12 ridge handwheel.

Anyone have a model for this? I'll post one if I end up making one.

That really is a great idea, I thought these wheels seem a bit small, I think

Did you notice, if you don't tighten the wheels like ten men, they still seal

Or like five women

Yes, but after diving (without dry gloves) my skin tends to be really fragile. Don't have the issue with regulators with plastic DIN-wheels.

Keep bleeding occasionally while operating my double-enders :D

Hi,

The metal handwheel on the DST is hard on my fingers. Want to print a part to fit on top of hand-wheel to make it more finger-friendly.

There exists:

But that is for a hand-wheel with 11 ridges, and DIN300 DSTs that I have encountered have a 12 ridge handwheel.

Anyone have a model for this? I'll post one if I end up making one.
If you are sure it is 12, I'm happy to draft up a design based on the Thingiverse model. I have also found a 3D design in OnShape.com, in the public files, called "Apeks tools". It has 3 lobes on the inside, which looks like it could work for your purposes.

How magnificent is Jak G and all from,,Warnies home suburb

So until then pull the tube out of the pushbike you don't use
so and cut yourself a couple of inch slices and slip them over

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom