Looking for an app to view this forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've used Tapatalk. Not sure about the iPad, but it works on Android devices.

Tapatalk is NO longer supported.

I do wish that there was a dedicated mobile app. I like the new softwsare but the mobile resize is 'kludgey' and (in my case anyway) requires constant logging in. As much as I didn't like Tapatalk, it was simple to use and took you where you wanted to go much quicker. I guess on a iPad or tablet it may be a better experience but not for me on my 6S.

The thing I liked most about Tapatalk is you could scroll through all the new posts without constantly reloading new pages. It was also easier when going back. .. I didn't have to keep hitting the back button to find things

I do wish that there was a dedicated mobile app. I like the new softwsare but the mobile resize is 'kludgey' and (in my case anyway) requires constant logging in. As much as I didn't like Tapatalk, it was simple to use and took you where you wanted to go much quicker. I guess on a iPad or tablet it may be a better experience but not for me on my 6S.

Check the box that says "Stay Logged In"

I haven't found one that works as of yet. Tapatalk was so much easier.
The new site resizes on my tablet, but it is impossible on a small phone screen.

I haven't found one that works as of yet. Tapatalk was so much easier.
The new site resizes on my tablet, but it is impossible on a small phone screen.

Impossible?

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Not impossible. Very uncomfortable. Screen too busy and navigation kludgey because of screen real estate. Does not look mobile friendly - looks like mini-me version of main site.

Back
Top Bottom