Looking for an app to view this forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I clearly missed something. noticed couple weeks ago scubaboard app did not work anymore. guess that was intentional?

Not impossible. Very uncomfortable. Screen too busy and navigation kludgey because of screen real estate. Does not look mobile friendly - looks like mini-me version of main site.

Interestingly enough, Google finds it to be mobile friendly. I'm sure you'll adapt.

upload_2016-1-26_10-10-38.png

Check the box that says "Stay Logged In"

Howard - you kidding right? Is that what that the 'stay logged in button does? Keep you logged in. What a concept if only it did.

Just not for me. I've tried it on an iPad, Nexus and iPhone. No persistence. Anyone else have this problem?

Howard - you kidding right? Is that what that the 'stay logged in button does? Keep you logged in. What a concept if only it did.

Just not for me. I've tried it on an iPad, Nexus and iPhone. No persistence. Anyone else have this problem?
It seems to work on both browsers on my galaxy s5. You don't have anything that is blocking or deleting cookies, do you?

I've tried it on an iPad, Nexus and iPhone. No persistence. Anyone else have this problem?
+1. Opera on Android. I'm not just logged out, I also have to enter my userID/passwd every time I log in.

Frankly, although i understand the motivation to get some more ad revenue also from user browsing from their mobile devices, I preferred Tapatalk. Even in its latest, sucky incarnation. Larger font and more effective use of screen real estate made browsing on Tapatalk a real small-screen, low-bandwidth alternative. Even it's claimed to be "mobile firendly", the new site is more cluttered than Tapatalk was. And since I'm on a very limited data plan, I liked being able to browse without any graphics at all (which I could on the non-sucky Tapatalk 4, but AFAIK not on the new incarnation...).

Doesn't work on iPhone/iPad....have to log in each time......ggggrrrrrr.

It seems to work on both browsers on my galaxy s5. You don't have anything that is blocking or deleting cookies, do you?
Nope. iPad is new out of box - nothing installed to block cookies.

Back
Top Bottom