Looking for an afternoon/evening dive buddy Sept 23-25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eellenoff

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

I'm heading down to Cozumel with my wife next week. She's in for morning dives, but unlikely to want to do 4 dives a day. I talked to a few different dive ops and they'll all do afternoon/evening/night dives "with enough divers". Raul at Bottom Time Divers (bottomtimedivers.net) is willing to go out with 2 people, so I figured I'd see if anyone else out there is hoping to lock in some afternoon dives.

Let me know if you are!

-Eric

If not, your best bet is to sign up with ops already going out.

Thanks ReefHound - I checked with 4 different ops - one of them had people signed up for the afternoon on one day, but that was it. My backup is currently the ProDive cattle boat which I've done loads of times before.

I checked with 4 different ops

Unfortunately I'm going to miss you by a couple days as my first diving day is the 26th. Just wanted to plug my favorite dive op, ScubaTony. I highly recommend them and they have 3 small boats so hopefully they'll have something going out in the afternoon for you. Anything but a cattle boat! :)

Back
Top Bottom