Looking for a woman's split fin...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyhigh123

Reaction score
My gf has a small foot. She has been using the twin jets, size small but its still a bit big. What are some good ones for my GF to try on in sizes XS and S. She has a narrow foot too.

Apollo Bio-fin Pro—the best split fins by far.

That or you can also look into Expert Zoom or Twin Speed, good fins and their prices have really dropped recently.

Btw, shouldn't this be under the Fin thread? :D

are those good for women? we tried the twin speed, but it was too big, even the smallest sizes....

We, my GF that is has had an issue with twin jets too. Size seems to be in width, not length....See my add for used twin jets below! ....See if she can fit into V12s. Awsome fins.

Another vote for the Bio Fins. And they are the only ones that come in 5 sizes including Extra Small. If you want to know length dimensions, give me a call later when I get into work and I'll measure up a pair for you.

flyhigh123:
My gf has a small foot. She has been using the twin jets, size small but its still a bit big. What are some good ones for my GF to try on in sizes XS and S. She has a narrow foot too.

I have the Tusa Expert Zooms in XS and they work great for me. My foot is rather small and narrow too and they fit just fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom