Looking for a vintage "EDGE" dive computer by ORCA Industries

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orca Industries " Edge " computer.

Attachments

• DSC02329 (Small).JPG
    DSC02329 (Small).JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 454
I don't have the "Edge", but I still have a "Marathon" and a "Skinny Dipper Mark II" both by ORCA . If you are interested.

Hey Everyone,

Thanks a lot for the info on ebay. I guess my fingers were not typing the correct search parameters because I was not seeing anything until the two being offered were pointed out to me. I am searching for one of these computers for my dive locker/office. Call it a historical quest....

Thank you again is assisting me in my search.

Trevor

That would be great if you could do that as long as it is not too much trouble.

Thanks,
Trevor

Other than being BIG the Edge is as good or better than any of today's air only computers. It has a great graphic display. It's main draw back is battery life but the battery can be changed on the fly without losing dive info.

Hello again everyone,

I would like to say "THANKS" to everyone who responded to this thread. After being directed to a couple of possible hits regarding this computer being sold on ebay, I was able to acquire one of the best examples of this fine computer I have personally seen, other than what was in the personal collection of the original designer of this devise. In fact I can not wait to show it to him to get his opinion on its condition. I can not wait to see this computer in person and see it up close. Until just recently I did not know the significance of this computer and its profound impact it had on the sport of diving, I am just ecstatic that I was able to obtain a good example before they became hard to find. Once again, thank you all for your help and safe diving to all of you.

Trevor

Back
Top Bottom