Looking for a trustworthy forum member to loan my stuff to for free.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why not see if there is a Diveheart or Wounded Warrior program near you that could put your dive gear to very good use while you are gone?

Since your travel and living plans are so uncertain, do you have other property in storage with friends and family besides your dive gear? If you don't want to sell or donate your stuff then you may wish to rent a storage locker and pay a monthly fee. You can find some small ones pretty cheaply.

Last edited:
I've got plenary of room at my warehouse in Alameda and would be happy to help out. I'd likely only ever use the tanks and weights, but I have plenty of space to store anything you need. I work in the tech industry in Sunnyvale, and could meet you at my office there or you can come to the warehouse in alamed. I'm new to the board, but am definetaly trustworthy, and have more space than I'll every need. Let me know if you want to work it out.

Back
Top Bottom