Looking for a tank.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crabdiver

Reaction score
Anyone got a used aluminum tank (80) or two for sale?

:copper:

WW Diving in Humble, Dennis is always having a sale, by colors, each month. Last month is was pink and I picked up 2 63cf al. tanks for the wife at 30% off, was like 111.00 each. Happy, safe diving and hope to see ya' at one of our Wednesday evening dives at Twin Lakes!

tony

The Dive Shop in San Marcos always has really good deals on new tanks. I just bought another AL 80 for $119. Their phone number is (512) 396-3483

~Adam

Mr. Dibble (I forget his first name) is something of a Texas scuba legend as well as being a heck of a nice guy. I got to meet him during a club trip to drift dive the San Marcos river and like Durango Diver said, he treated everyone great and offers good service and good prices.

Defnitely worth a reasonable drive to patronize his shop.

Hey Mike:

His name is Don Dibble and I have to say he has an excellent shop and is an even better instructor.

~Adam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom