Looking for a North Alabama diver..lost shotgun..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blkcloud

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I dropped a shotgun in 8 feet of water in Wilson lake, do any of you know of someone who might be able to help me recover it? thanks! Keith

What part of Wilson? Depths can be seriously different as you move around the lake. In any event, I can get you someone to search/recover it for you.

from DroidX - TapaTalk

A friend of mine did the same thing a few years back in one of the local bayous. His brother attempted to find it on scuba but had no luck due to the zero viz. They later recovered it with a large, powerful magnet hung over the gunwale of a boat.

If you cant find someone, give me a call or shoot me a PM. I have a few guys in that area that may be able to locate it or depending on how soon you need it, I may be able to come down with my metal detector and pull it out.

Its about half a mile below the dam in the blue creek area.. its pretty much 8' deep, I searched area with my depth finder on and it stayed on 8 the whole time. thanks!

Can't wait to hear the story of the search and recovery, I like these need a diver posts. Too bad I am not close:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom