Looking for a Maui Buddy 12/20/04 or 12/21/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Namaste

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm going to be in Maui from December 19-26 and would like to see if I can find a dive buddy for Monday the 20th or Tuesday the 21st for some shore diving. I'll be staying in Lahaina. I'm a newly PADI open water certified diver and would like to find a friendly easy-going buddy who's got a few more dives under their weight-belt than me. *grin*. I've been to Maui before in 2000 and only snorkeled then, but vowed I would scuba if I ever returned! I'm 34/female coming from Austin, Texas. I've book an excursion out to Molokini - but would like a bit of exposure of blue water diving before I get all the way out there. I'm not a skittish person and I'm very laid back, pretty low maintenance. My open water dives were in a lake with 10 ft viz the first day and 5ft viz the next and I still could tell I was going to love it! I would be more than happy to treat you to lunch!! Please contact me at ibrooke@mac.com if you'd like to help this new diver out! I'm only needing perhaps a few hours - not an entire day.

Mahalo,
Brooke

Back
Top Bottom