Looking for a good pensacola dive shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MBT and Scuba Shack are in Pensacola. Not sure what they offer for classes. Both have web sites. There is another one, but I can't think of its name. Suprbugman might know.

I've always gotten fills from Dive Pros and MBT Divers. The staff at both seemed helpfull, not sure which agencies they use...

Your best choice in Pensacola is the Dive Pros. I've been going there since they opened in 1988. They have a pool on site and classes going all the time. Ask for Gary--he's a good friend and a great instructor. Tell him I sent you, and he pays for my next round of golf.

I've been using Dive Pros on 98W since '90 and am happy with them. I've also been out on the Wet Dream with Scuba Shack downtown and I'm happy with them too.
Rick

My sister lives there and recomends 1st mbt divers then scuba shack. I know mbt gives the military discounts. They support our troops we support them. Very helpful with rental gear when I went to visit.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom