Looking for a good Kauai Operator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aloha David! no problem with a camera rinse bin with Bubbles Below, just ask! There is a fresh water shower/rinse hold on both boats also, but if you ask ahead of time, we will bring a rinse bin and fill it for you. Bubbles Below is offering long range charters to out of the way places! Niihau, Lehua Rock, Mana Crack and Kipu Kai! These are the sought after unusual dive trips that we offer because we still seek out new areas, increasing our portfolio of dive sites! And yes, we do get over there in November! Being a photographer, you might also be interested in understanding the different lionfish we see here. Our local references show only one species of red lionfish here in our waters, Pterois Sphex, which is considered an endemic. However, we actually also have Pterois antennata, whose head is adorned with gorgeous ornate antennas! Having locations where you spend time photographing the two together as well as separate, is our type of charter! Have a specific vision request of a certain critter? No problem! Give Bubbles Below a call

As you can see - everyone is happy to help you out here. I had the chance to go out with some friends and see the Lionfish that "Kaimanu" is talking about. How amazing!! And how awesome that they are taking time to still find new sites after so many years of diving. I don't know of anyone else who spends so much time in the water!

We'll all be looking forward to seeing you above or below water.

If you need any suggestions or help that is not dive related send a pm to myself or one of these others. You'll be sure to have your questions answered.

Aloha

Back
Top Bottom