Looking for a Florida Dive Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

makinbubbles:
Wiggles in next to OrlandoRogue :wink:

Bob

Ahhh...I definitely feel warm and fuzzy inside now. I'm sure there is plenty of lovin' to go around (meant in the most innocent of terms, you scuba rascals!) :wink:

Orlando Eric:
Buddies! Look at all the peeps! I am just restarting school AGAIN! I will be kinda hetic until Mid November but have very other weekend off! Woo Hoo.. I work midnights on a flip flop topsy turvy scheldule. Post on the board when you want to dive and possible where's and see who is going those days. I can certainly understand the "hit on" comment.. being married myself I hate it when the women just simply OVERLOOK the gold band on my finger.. to me it is much more than just a promise it is a oath I swore... oath swearing is a REALLY big deal to me.
I hope to be posting trips that I will be doing during the week later this month looking for a weekday buddies. If not the cattle boats are not too scary as a (solo) dive, with the proper training and equipment.

Eric

A man with respect for commitment? Wow...I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not still sleeping (not possible, just had Starbucks!). Good for you, Eric...your wife is a lucky woman. I'd be glad to join you on any weekend dives, but unfortunately my weekdays are filled with servitude to the Swedes :(

Hi!
Welcome to the board. It is a great place to get plugged into some new dive buddies.

I usually dive every weekend (or anytime anyone wants to) and my husband does not dive.

You are always welcome to come along.

dive4funOften:
Hi!
Welcome to the board. It is a great place to get plugged into some new dive buddies.

I usually dive every weekend (or anytime anyone wants to) and my husband does not dive.

You are always welcome to come along.

Thank you, I will definitely take you up on the offer! I'll keep in touch, Rebecca

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom