Looking for a diving resort near Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, one thing I should mention - there's no ATM in Sabang, and the one in PG seems to be offline more than on. So take spending money (cash) for the bars, restaurants, dive tips etc

Hotels and dive ops will take credit cards

You can get a cash advance from the tourist bureau if you get stuck, but you'll pay accordingly

am i going to get proposed to?

More like propositioned

there is one money changer in Sabang. You will need cash (about 500p) if you end a dive at one of the floating bars. The best way to carry this is in a camera housing or slipped inside a glove.

The Point Bar is anything you want it to be. Get a t-shirt :D

I dived with Asia Divers recently after an absence of far too many years and they were great.

so does everyone think Asia Divers is a good out fit? i am thinking of going with them.....

I've already made my recommendation :D

@Cabbie
I think I am going with your suggestion, I just want to see if anyone else had any feedback about the Asia Divers operation?

I dive with them a couple of times every year... since 5-6 years ago... never disappointed.

btw, my avatar is me diving one of the Sabang wrecks.

Rj, although Asia divers would not be MY choice, I they are a reputable dive operator and resort there! I've never stayed there, but the bar is very very nice. But be warned; they are one of the bigger operators there. i'm sure you'll have a great time and be taken care of. Just don't expect to be alone on the boat!:D

Certainly one of the good choices for diving PG!

Cheers!

@Cabbie
I think I am going with your suggestion, I just want to see if anyone else had any feedback about the Asia Divers operation?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom